Ready to start your journey? Wherever life’s adventures lead, VEBA’s Journey Plan offers a unique approach to health care that provides the basic protection that you need, while not paying for what you don’t need!
Why Start your Journey?
If you are in good health and rarely need to see a doctor, the Journey Plan could be the right choice for you! In addition to covering everyday medical expenses, the Journey Plan can help you build wealth for long-term protection. Through the Journey Plan, you receive:
- Lowest Premiums of any plans offered through VEBA.
- Low cost payments for routine care such as office visits, lab work, x-rays and prescription drugs and ability to pay directly from HealthInvest HRA.
- HealthInvest HRA that give you both flexibility and significant tax savings. Build up savings for long-term protection since the money is yours to keep, even after you leave the plan or your employer.
The Journey Plan has the lowest premium of any VEBA medical plans – meaning less money out of your pocket every month. This low premium is made possible through a deductible on infrequent medical care such as hospitalization and surgery, where your HRA money can be sued to reimburse your out-of-pocket medical expenses.
Journey is a great option for you if:
- You enjoy a healthy lifestyle and only expect to use your plan for basic coverage such as prescription drugs, small injuries such as a sprained ankle, or an illness such as strep throat.
- Are most interested in essential coverage for unexpected events and are okay with using your HRA to cover out-of-pocket costs if something major happens.
- Affordable care in case you have an unforeseen medical emergency.
- Want to build up and HRA (savings account) for current and future medical care expenses. Money from an HRA is yours to keep even if you leave the plan of change jobs.
Different Kind of HRA
Find a Provider
Enrolling in the Journey Plan is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Step 1: Confirm which network plan your district offers, either Alliance, Harmony or Performance.
CS VEBA ALLIANCE
Step 2: Check out the providers available in your network, if you don’t already have one.
Step 3: Visit whyuhc.com/csveba to confirm and select your PCP. If you don’t elect a PCP, then one will be automatically assigned to you.
Is It Right For You?
Do you need more information on qualified HRA expenses and premiums? We’ve got you covered. Click here for plan information.
This sounds interesting. What should I do now?